Vision for Men’s Ministry
Making Friends, Growing Leaders in Christ our Lord
2 Timothy 2:2; Acts 17:16-34
The Men’s Ministry strives to create fellowship for men and to grow Christian husbands, fathers, friends, and church leaders. We meet monthly for men’s round-up and small groups meet separately once or more a month for bibles and fellowship. Please contact Rodney Brinson for additional information: MensMinistry@southrun.org.
Small Group Bible Studies
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study: 7:30 PM in Springfield, VA
Small Group Fellowship Opportunities for men to gather in a casual setting is important to our men’s ministry to help us build and grow meaningful friendships with one another.
- Springfield (two groups)
- Downtown Washington D.C.
Monthly Men’s Events:
- February 10, 2018: Elite Shooting Sports (Manassas), 6:00 pm. Sign up here.
- March 11, 2018: Men’s Chili Cook-off, 5:00 pm
- April 13-14, 2018: Burke Lake Camp-out, 5:00 pm
- May 12, 2018: Round-up, 8:00-9:30 am (breakfast begins at 8:00)